- 1 1/2 cups onions
- 1/2 lb bacon (sugar free)
- 1 lb sausage (Jimmy Dean spicy works nice)
- 2 quarts water
- 3 -4 minced garlic cloves
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 4 cups kale
- 3 -4 cups cauliflower (cut up in small pieces)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
Great for people who enjoy Olive Gardens soup without the carbs.
1. Fry bacon in a medium/large size skillet; drain fat, put on plate and let cool.
2. In the same skillet cook the sausage and set aside ( I put it on the back burner).
3. In a large soup/stew pan put cook onions until tender and clear
4. Add in garlic and cook for a minute
5. Add water and chicken bouillon cubes
6. Start to tear the bacon into bite size pieces and add to the pot
7. Add sausage
8. Add cauliflower
9. Cook for 15 minutes (until cauliflower is soft)
10. Add heavy cream
11. Add kale (I tear mine into bite size pieces)
12. Simmer for 5-10 minutes
Original Recipe Source: food.com