- 2 6oz cans wild salmon
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup panko
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- light olive oil for frying
1. In a large bowl, gently combine all ingredients until mixed well. Form into 6-8 small patties.
2. Heat a non stick pan over medium heat. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of oil in pan and spread around. Gently place each patty into hot pan and cook on first side for about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Carefully flip, and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes until second side is browned.
3. Once cooked, set aside and sprinkle coarse salt over salmon cakes. Serve with a squeeze of lemon.
Original Recipe Source: aggieskitchen.com