- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener or granulated erythritol
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Stevia extract
- pinch salt
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
1. Preheat oven to 375F and grease 3 small ramekins.
2. In small saucepan, melt butter and chocolate together, whisking until smooth.
3. In medium bowl, beat egg, egg yolk, Swerve, vanilla, stevia and salt until paler and somewhat thickened, about 2 to 3 minutes. Fold melted chocolate into egg mixture, then stir in cocoa powder.
4. Divide about 2/3 of the batter between the three ramekins, making sure to cover the bottom.
5. Divide peanut butter between the ramekins, placing in center of the batter. Cover with remaining batter.
6. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until the center of each cake is still jiggly but edges are well set.
7. Remove and let cool 5 to 10 minutes. Then run a sharp knife around the edges and turn out onto plates.
8. Alternatively, you can wrap up each unbaked cake tightly with cling wrap and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. No need to let it warm, you can bake it straight out of the fridge.
Original Recipe Source: alldayidreamaboutfood.com