- 1 lb jalapeno pepper
- 1 bunch scallion, green tops only, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Split jalepeno pepper down the side, but keep the stem in tact (wear gloves).
3. With your thumb or a teaspoon, scrape out the seeds and membrane leaving a pocket in which to stuff. Blend cream cheese, cheddar cheese, green onion, and garlic powder. Stuff each pepper with the cheese mixture and place on a sprayed baking sheet and top with a sprinkle of paprika.
4. Bake for about 25 minutes or until the peppers are softened and cheese is melted. Let sit a few minutes for the cheese to set up before eating.
Original Recipe Source: food.com