- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1-2 Serrano chiles, sliced into thin rings
- 1-2 garlic cloves, sliced thinly
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1-2 Tbsp lime juice
1. Place a large sauté pan or a wok over your strongest burner on high heat. Let the pan heat up for a minute and then add the oil. Let the oil heat until it’s shimmering. If it starts to smoke, remove the pan from the heat for a moment.
2. Add the chiles to the pan and toss to coat with oil. Cook 30 seconds. Add the shrimp and garlic to the pan and sprinkle with salt. Toss to coat with oil. Let the shrimp cook undisturbed for 1 minute before tossing again so they get a little bit of a sear. Stir-fry until cooked through, about 2-3 minutes.
3. Turn off the heat and mix in the cilantro, then the lime juice.
Serve hot or at room temperature.
Original Recipe Source: simplyrecipes.com