- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Combine all spices in a bowl. Season and tweak to personal taste.
Prepare this in larger batch (4 or 5 times the measurements called for) and store in a plastic container to always have at the ready.
It doesn’t need to be taco night to use this aromatic blend of spices. I’ll cook up some ground beef, add it, store it, and then take it to work the next day, with some sour cream, shredded sharp cheddar and guacamole. Great transportable lunch meal you can eat with a spoon. No taco shell needed (or the carbs).
Photo credit: the-girl-who-ate-everything.com