- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1-10 ounce package frozen, chopped spinach
- 4 cups organic chicken broth (1 box)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
1. In large pan, melt butter over medium heat.
2. Add onion and garlic. Cook until tender.
3. Stir in next 5 ingredients. Gradually stir in broth and cream. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil and cook until thickened.
4. Garnish with added Parmesan cheese, if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Makes 6 cups
Original Recipe Source: yourlighterside.com