- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 25 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
What I love about this dessert besides the decadent “comfort food” taste, is the simplicity of it. Few ingredients, and super quick to make!
1. Blend together cream cheese, Splenda, extracts, and eggs, beat until creamy.
2. Pour into a buttered springform pan
3. Bake for 35 minutes at 350°F or until cracked and golden brown. Let cool, then refrigerate before serving. Serve cold.
Original Recipe Source: Click here
I like to sprinkle a little unsweetened cocoa powder on top before going in the oven (purely optional).
If you’re a single person, like me, cut the ingredient amounts in half and use a smaller size cake pan. Once cooled and refrigerated, I slice it into individual pieces and place each in a small storage container and take to work. This really hits the spot with some coffee at about 3 o’clock at your desk!!