- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp imitation brandy
- 2 tbsps instant coffee granules
- 4 tbsps unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup sweetener
1. In a large bowl, whip the cream on high speed until almost forming peaks.
2. Add all ingredients, except sour cream, one at a time, mixing on low speed. Add sour cream and mix in.
3. Serve in small, individual, serving dishes. Garnish with chopped nuts or grated dark chocolate.
Original Recipe Source: fatsecret.com